Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shame!

Shame of me for so many reasons!

It has been so long since I blogged, that I had to reset my password because I couldnt remember.  There are probably things and milestones I am not going to remember because I have waited so long to update this.  It won't happen again AB

What has happened in your everday life, Allie Boone, since my last update?

* You are scooting.
* You eat 32 ounces of formula, 2-4 jars of babyfood, and 3 tablespoons of cereal daily.
*  You hang your hands off your highchair for George to lick while you eat.
* You are cutting your first tooth.
* You sleep through the night (except you stopped when Sassy told me I was feeding you too much - so I stopped and you started waking up to eat again),
* When you cry, you have tears now. 
* You wear 12/18 month clothing.
* You have met all of your Daddy Boone's brothers and sisters.

Happy 6-months Birthday today to my sweet AB


No comments:

Post a Comment