So my countdown has begun - when I make my debut back at Comcast.
I remember everyone telling me when I was about to go on maternity leave - it will go by so fast and the funny part is that I really didnt believe them! Boy was I wrong. Needless to say - I have been spending the last few days - holding her more than I probably should - keeping her awake longer than I should - and having my phone / camera in her face more than I should... So much for keeping her on a schedule.....
Here is what I have been doing the last 2 weeks:
- going for a walk everyday with her and George
- Trying to space out her feedings to every 4 hours - to get her to sleep through the night
- Doing more "activity time" (thank you Morgan) to help keep things "moving" and to get her legs kicking.
- Staring at her closet full of beautiful dresses she never wore because it was so cold and she was too big!
- Getting up at 6:00 each morning to practice what it will be like getting her and myself ready.
- Changed Brand of Pacifiers - which I can now only buy at Publix
- Moved to powder formula
I also made photo albums for the last 8 weeks - since I wasn't writing about anything but there are some of my favorites!
5 days old....
1 week old
4 weeks old -Sit Down Sunday
4 weeks old
5 weeks old
5 weeks old
6 weeks old!
Dale in his shop working on her crib
But this has to be one of my favorite pictures! I actually put this picture above AB's crib. These are the hands that made the most amazing gift she sleeps in every night!!
ABJ 1 week old in hospital
7 weeks old
Sleeping soundly - I wish I could hold her every night!
This is the first outfit I bought when I found out I was pregnant - not knowing it if was a boy or a girl - I thought peacocks would be unisex
NYE 2010 - Matt was at the FSU game and Willy actually picked this out for AB to wear! Go Willy!
ABJ 1 week old in hospital
7 weeks old
Sleeping soundly - I wish I could hold her every night!
This is the first outfit I bought when I found out I was pregnant - not knowing it if was a boy or a girl - I thought peacocks would be unisex
NYE 2010 - Matt was at the FSU game and Willy actually picked this out for AB to wear! Go Willy!
No comments:
Post a Comment