It has been a hard transition moving from taking my pictures from my cell phone. For the last year and half I have used that as a fast way to talk to Matt and my friends from all around to send fast and fun pictures. That being said I am really trying to lay off the phone pictures and start taking my camera with me everywhere so I can capture better shots and have better images. Now Matt will just have to do what he always has never wanted to do - and read my thoughts!
2.28.11
This morning AB woke up right when Matt was leaving for work so he broke our sleep training rules and put her in the bed with me. This is the face she I woke up to this morning!
8 week shots
97% for Head
90% Weight
70% Height
2.28.10
I took this picture to send to Matt. When I sent it to him - he called me and said that it looked like she was wearing a pillow case! This is a pillowcase dress that was handmade by Garrett for her this summer - she is 9 weeks and can wear it now! Needless to say - our 6month clothing is fitting better than our 3month clothing
No comments:
Post a Comment