Saturday, March 5, 2011
All "Tucked" In
Friday and Saturday were fun filled days of going to Miss Anna's house again for a half day visit and then AB attended her first two Birthday Parties today! Friday afternoon I had to go and get my work computer to look at something before my BIG first week back as a full timer - so sweet Tucker said " why don't I just stay with her and you go?" Before she could wait for my response I was out the door - trying to keep myself on a 20 minute timer since it was typically right when AB starts winding down in the evening for bath and dinner. When I got back I found AB nestled on Aunt Tuckers chest - and she was totally content! She was so content that she even went past her typical eating time because she loved being snuggled by Aunt T!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You forgot the part where Aunt T fell asleep on the job! Snuggling with boonie is so calming!
ReplyDelete