I must say, Matt totally excedded my expectations with her when they were alone together Thursday night! She went to bed - slept great - and then he dropped her off with Miss Anna to be picked up by Sassy on Friday afternoon. We call days with Sassy "Sassy-O-So-Fun-Day" because it originally was a day when she picked up K and B from school and they got to spend the day with her until bed time. However; what was designed to be "fun" for Sassy and Dale turned out to be a weekend with AB!! But she insists it was no problem!!
Matt did great - packing up her things (although I had already packed her a bag with 9 outfits, 2 dresses, diapers, formula etc. BUT he managed to not see it in her room). So Dad made his own bag for her for three days with mom and dale with the following items (love you matt):
video monitor, sleep sack, lovey, bottles, pacifier, ONE one-z, ONE pair of pants; ONE night suit, ONE long sleeve shirt, and TWO pairs of socks. SCORE! When I look back at that list I wouldnt trade anything about it because he remembered all the big stuff! Who cares about the clothes!!
Major Milestones in the last week: Welcome to the world BUMBO chair!
Maya Wrap - Best Invention ever!
Mom and Dale did great- AB slept through the night the first night and only got up for 1 hour during the night on Saturday night!! While mom was watching her, I was up celebrating Miss Molen's Wedding in Sea Island. Boy does absense make my heart beat faster! I wouldnt have traded anythign though to get to see all my friends who I hadnt seen in so long! Miss Molen the Bride, Mel, Poppell, Wes, Spegal, Hagen, Suzanne and Spike! Morgan was there too and it was so nice having all of our friends together in once place like that. I wish AB could have been able to meet everyone but that time will come! Here are some pics from that awesome wedding weekend!
Spike and Poppell
Mel
View from the back of the Cloister
Poppell, Me, Mel
Katie, Me, Suz, Poppell
Spegal
Wes
I love this picture - I leaned over everyone to snap the grooms face when he say one of the PRETTIEST brides coming around the corner!!
There it is! Jimmy and Lauren Adams!! Congratulations!
No comments:
Post a Comment